Houses are moving now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poor game design, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smack

smack Avatar

Very good point. I'd imagine the tax for those larger lots are going to be a lot more too. You could just make the jump and do it via a pledge to gain the tax free deed instead of outright purchase. But then again, it's still a huge jump to put $3600/$3800 instead of potentially maybe paying only half that if you don't care for the rewards. I don't think they'll price them any less than 50% of the equivalent pledge tier.

Sure, the village lots are $200 normally in the store vs. $500/$550 for the equivalent pledge tier. It's discounted more than 50% but there are also so many of them to sell. I think if they ever did put town and city lots in the store, it might be at least $800 and $1900 respectively. As for quantity, I could see 60 town lots and 10 city lots based on original allocation.

2. coder1024

coder1024 Avatar

I don't think that'll happen. I doubt they'd want to penalize house ownership. My guess is that the tax will be a nominal fee which is very easy to get in game and pay on an ongoing basis. The purpose of the tax is not to discourage house ownership its to make sure if someone abandons the game their lot eventually becomes available. So I think the tax will be something very easy to pay.

3. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

I would agree that it makes a lot of sense that 1 house will have a very manageable tax. But multiple houses? I'm a bit concerned about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.