Housing Plots - Limits per In Game Locations (Not Player Owned Towns)

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Cambion, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cambion

Cambion Avatar

This has probably been raised numerous times but I was wondering with the limited Plots in the real Game towns , why people are allowed to take more than one plot per, and not forced to spread them around.

(Just unhappy because the four towns where I wanted to place all plots have gone again but that's life , What I hadn't realized is that single players taking two or 3 plots in the same towns when there's such a shortage seems a little sad (but i guess they paid for them so maybe a mute argument)

Was really looking forward to just getting a Plot in one of the Towns i really like but i guess it will never be ...
    I really hope that S.O.T.A comes up with some options that gives everyone a chance in a land rush other than who has the fastest internet connection .

Guess I its wait for the next rush , or abandon Hidden Vale. Something as simple as housing should not be causing so much disappointment for people who have paid for deeds , I really feel for those who haven't.

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Wait two weeks and there will be lots available in most towns again. Lots of players are only here the first weekend of a release.

Which towns were you looking for? Send me a PM and I could keep an eye out for you later on. Last cycle I found lots in Kingsport and big ones in Ardoris after a couple of weeks.

Given the population vs the currently in game finished Story towns it is not surprising there is a scarcity. Don't worry too much about it during pre-alpha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.