How do we create a new character?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dysis, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Numa

Numa Avatar

@Ahuaeynjgkxs most of the good stuff on the add-on store that can be bought for COTOS have migrated to the obsidian/crown metchants. The merchants can now give you Got 3D displays of the items.

Have a 5 story row basement that might get turned into a library because of the item limits you mentioned. Might end up putting a hatch in the meditation garden since it already has a small reading corner anyway.

Back to the topic - maybe I should create a librarian avatar :)

2. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

I have probably spent many thousand hours decorating houses in UO, I never got bored, and I never felt like some arbitrary limit was imposed on me to make me buy something clearly I can't afford in order to get basic functionality.

400 items... me and my best friend decorated that in one day, it still feels empty and more sims like than ultima like.

I feel in a kind of artificial castle where everything is spread out evenly because we are limited artificially.

I was really happy with release this morning... but now I feel really not taken seriously...

5 years of patience...

2 pets, 3 emotes, 5 weareables in the add on store...

I'M NOT BUYING CROWNS OF THE DAMNED OBSIDIANS.

Sorry but this is BS.

I bought special items, thought I was doing a good actions by supporting the game and getting a unique in return, now its listed on those vendors and anyone can buy it in game... that didn't expire...

I'm out of myself, taking a forum break, peace.

Numa and Ravicus Domdred like this.
  3. Numa

Numa Avatar

Take a good break. You can still buy COTOS with ingame gold you know. Post a message once you're back ingame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.