How do we get our immortality fruit and elder berry seeds to reappear?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tanglewood, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tanglewood

Tanglewood Avatar

Hi all,

I just harvested my first immortality fruit and elder berry today, but I did not have any seeds reappear in my backpack. How is it that this seed system works?

I have gathered from forum posts that you get the elderberry seed back once you have crafted royal purple dye. How do you learn to craft the royal purple dye these days since there is no longer self-discovery?

And when are you meant to get the immortality fruit seed back?

2. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

You should already have the dye recipe in your recipe book.

You get your immortality fruit seed when you eat your fruit. Otherwise you could stock on multiple fruit. Pretty sure the same is true with the elder berry, you get the seed when you use the dye. Otherwise you could make unlimited dye.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  3. Sir Frank

Sir Frank Master of the Mint

You get the elderberry seed back when you apply the purple dye.
    You get the immortality fruit seed back when you use the fruit.

4. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

Hmm if you bought the seed and did not get the royal purple dye recipe then that is a good question. You may be SOL not sure if it is teachable.

5. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

WOW! I wish this had been clearer thanks Bowen. I have had 2 fruit now for over a year and have never used them, waiting for a really important time where I need them.

6. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Don't forget the royal purple dye recipe and elderberry plant were pledge exclusives.

If you bought your elderberry plant on the second hand market and the seller did not include the recipe, go back to that seller and ask for the recipe. If they cannot provide the recipe ask for a refund.

These items go hand in hand and were not meant for self-discovery.

Alexander likes this.
  7. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

both these items are a joke and insult to who ever bought them. There was a time and a Exploit that allowed player to get more and more seeds some had 100s of each, there where not tradadeable or sellable, but now they are tradeable but not supposed to be able to get more than one.

It has been a long time since that what should eb able to happen is every player whould be able to get the seeds back while still having a fruit / plant (to make dye) or wipe them all clear and give every player with seeds one back and let everyone start over,

2 options '
    let us all duplicate them
    reset them all and start from scratch

left alone this is one of the weakest pledge items that was introduced completely broken exploited and left alone -

Net likes this.
  8. Tanglewood

Tanglewood Avatar

I backed the game as lord marshall pledge level and don't have the recipe. Should it be in my crafting book under the alchemy section? I can't seem to find it anywhere in my crafting book.

9. Sir Frank

Sir Frank Master of the Mint

Tanning, I think.

10. Animosh

Animosh Avatar

problem is most people duped their bushes and Portalarium left all the dupes in. The player then sold the duped bushes kept the recipe and seeds for themselves. So not only did players knowingly exploit but then they were allowed to sell the exploited items

11. Tanglewood

Tanglewood Avatar

Thanks for that Sir Frank. I finally found the recipe!

Barugon and Sir Frank like this.
  12. Tanglewood

Tanglewood Avatar

Thanks for your help everyone

13. Duke Gréagóir

Then those who were taken advantage of needs to go after the scammers.

14. Animosh

Animosh Avatar

"go after" the scammer. Am i gonna go knock on his virtual door and say hey give me back my cash or else? LOL!!!

Dupers have been reported but like all posts that come up on this subject no one in charge replies. Even the method they used had been reported. The royal elderberry bushes has become such a great big debacle the portalarium can do nothing about it now.

So what are they duping now? Do you know? I sure as hell do not, but Portalarium seems to think leaving dupers in the game is ok.

Weins201 likes this.
  15. Duke Gréagóir

I don't scam and I don't dupe. If you don't want to go after the scammer then don't.

16. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

AFAIK, it was only the elderberry seeds and you would get two berries when you harvested. Each would make a dye and when you used the dye you would get a seed for each. You didn't have to take any special steps, that's just what you got. The extra seeds may be a benefit to the person that has the recipe but not to anyone else.

17. Net

Net Avatar

Do not forget there is 24hour debuff if you eat one, so there is not that much reason to carry around more than one if you do not use them daily (or weekly, they are slow growers but still, they are hardly worths the space they take in the backpack and they look so much better as plants:)

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  18. Lained

Lained Avatar

It was only the elderberry seeds and you had to fully water them to return more than one berry which was inline with other plants returning a higher yield for additional watering which is why it wasn't immediately seen as unintended and that's why the devs decided not remove the additional plants/berries/seeds.

Barugon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.