1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

How do you want massive battles

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Yumorist, Dec 20, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yumorist

Yumorist Avatar

I'd like to see "Capture the Castle" in the game. This topic, I am sure, has been repeatedly raised at the forum. Select a separate small location, place a fort on it. Populate it with high level mobs. Make 2 corridor approaches to the castle from opposite sides of the map for, for example, 2 guilds. And further on the classics: the destruction of the gate,
    killing mobs and holding a point on the upper tier of the castle. The winning clan receives a reward: 1) A weekly increase in the percentage of combat experience / loot; 2) Bags of provisions as a reward; 3) Or just game gold. Due to performance issues, it is possible to limit the number of members on each side to 2 teams of 10 guild members.
    the castle and surroundings can be minimized by graphic design. The basket is ready, I catch vegetables and fruits)

2. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

I really like this concept and have proposed something similar in the past.
    The biggest risk is: server population is so low that the event won't have any attendance other than myself and a handful of other stubborn enough players who keep trying to PvP.

3. Yumorist

Yumorist Avatar

If something like that was introduced, then we'll find out, experienced players have studied the game enough and gained strength, I think there will be heroes to show their skills

Skutter Luchnyk likes this.
  4. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Judging by the attendance in the last PvP Fishing event, even with universal official advertising and good prizes, I'm afraid the PvP landscape may be beyond hope.

I really wish I'm totally wrong and the notables' PvP think tank will come up with a very exciting model that will bring people to the scene.

5. Skutter Luchnyk

Skutter Luchnyk Avatar

This would work very well in that big four tower Obsidian home, and you could even have teams assaulting each tower with a prize chest for the team at the top of each of the towers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.