How to lvl up??

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Alfa, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alfa

Alfa Avatar

Hey i have a question, my exp pool is running 0 or near too everytime.....

do i have close everything and get it up. or just keep my pooled xp near to 0...

i have like 12 skills open.

Thanks in advance

Acred likes this.
  2. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

You will level up by just keep killing or harvesting stuff. Your adventure and producer levels will always be leveling up as long as you keep getting the XPs from these activities.

The pooled XP is just an excess XP that the skills did not consume. If you want to focus on certain skills, you will have to lock other skills.

Acred and FrostII like this.
  3. Alfa

Alfa Avatar

Thanks!!!

Acred likes this.
  4. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

Or your just not killing the right things, if it takes too long to kill something vs the amount of xp you get youll use all of you pooled xp during the fight so if your killing stuff thats too weak and not getting enough xp or killing stuff that takes you
    ages to take down hence using your xp before you get more you wont level as efficiently.

Also too many skills unlocked at higher levels youll always be out of pooled xp, if you want to focus on one particular skill at somestage just lock up the others, particularly passives as they use way more xp to level.

Acred likes this.
  5. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

6. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

I took my toon up to lvl 18 in QA before this release and I was also fighting the 0 xp issue since we dont have bonus like last wipes. I did that in around 5ish hours of playing.

I did it in pretty short time. I took some of my primary skills up to 50 and then started working on some of the secondary skills to raise them up to ~40 and then kind of manage them like that. Just remember the difference between 80 skill and 100 is much more diminished then say 20-40-60. Having a char with one GM and no skill in anything else vs a char that has 10 skills at 60 means you are very weak.

Work to move into higher skull areas, I was about to be ready to go into 3 skulls. Try to find areas that you can attack multiples at once. I would also suggest mobs like skels so that you can take their bows/swords and sell them when invy is full to start getting some gold built up to pay for the new skills.

Acred likes this.
  7. 4EverLost

4EverLost Avatar

Did you do any of the quests in Soltown and the Path of Love story line? Those give a bunch of exp to help in the beginning.

Ice Queen and Acred like this.
  8. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I have found that fighting higher mobs gets you more xp pool. If you can easily take out yellows then move up to oranges but dont go in hell bent on killing multiple oranges at first. Draw out a target and take them one at a time til you can successfully take them out with little to no damage to yourself. I have just gotten to where i can do level 2 solo but with precise targeting and not getting myself boxed in. Its hard solo but i am getting better. Even some of the yellows if they gang up on me kick my butt. LOL.

Acred likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.