How to upgrade a lot deed that is in use?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kara Brae, Feb 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

A while ago I upgraded two row lots to tax free row lots. Today I wanted to check what it would cost to upgrade one to a village lot but I forget how to do it when the deed is in use. The Player Instructions say to right-click on the lot deed, but the only place I find the lot deed is in the deeds window (U), and there is no option to upgrade.

I am embarrassed to ask because I am sure it is obvious how to do it. :oops:

It is not really important because I'm sure I don't have enough COTOs to upgrade anyway, otherwise I would have done it when I upgraded the lots to tax-free ones.

2. Ivesta

Ivesta Avatar

3. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Kara Brae
    Unfortunately the deed can only be upgraded when they are in inventory. There was a way that deeds were upgraded some time ago when you upgraded a bundle (Obsidian Row Bundle to an Obsidian Village Bundle) and it would upgrade the deed in place but you can not anymore. Personal thought is that when they added the Mover it became necessary to only move them between same size lots.

Anyway the way you do it is Have the deed in inventory, Bank or with you, and you can right click and see what you can upgrade it to and how much it cost in COTOs. Some upgrades are not allowed like to upgrade to a keep deed. According to the calculator that Ivesta linked it will be 17,000 COTOs to go from a Tax Free Place Anywhere Row lot to a Tax Free Place Anywhere Village lot.

Kara Brae likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.