Huge Rectangle Rug? And Deleting Threads. And Stoves.

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Bedawyn, Jul 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

I have been trying to place a huge rectangle rug in the large room on the top floor of a rowhouse, and it just will not turn green. I can't figure out why -- I've removed everything else from the room, and it appears to be a good few inches from each of the four walls. On the QA server, since I wanted to make sure it would fit before I bought it. And it looks like it does fit, but it still won't place. Any ideas why, or what else I should try?

EDIT: Never mind, it was myself I hadn't removed from the room. And now I can't delete this post. *rolls eyes* Oh well, maybe it will help someone in future -- be aware that the game doesn't know how to figure out rugs are meant to be underneath things.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

[​IMG]

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Thank you! But it looks like the Delete option must have vanished when you replied. :)

But since you brought up stoves, I was wondering about that anyway. Any recommendations for a stove or fireplace that would look appropriate for a second-floor kitchen? All the ones I've seen (including the cooking station) look like they'd be heavy enough to cave in the floor. It doesn't have to be tiny, just not huge or weigh a ton.

I'd prefer one that was a light source, but the main goal is to have a comfortable but not fancy combined kitchen/dining room. With a floor that isn't about to cave in.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

ah, i forgot about that. sorry!

the ground and/or tripod brazier could possibly, with some propping, look like they're used for cooking.

Jaesun and Bedawyn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.