Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I bought the bell tower from add-on store but did not receive it after claiming reward

Discussion in 'Release 31 Bug Forum' started by Roycestein Kaelstrom, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Hi,

I bought the bell tower along with couple other items from the add-on store, but when I claimed the reward, I did not receive the bell tower. I did receive the other items, though.

Please advise :(

2. Cynesta

Cynesta Avatar

Same. My account page states it's been claimed, but even after a relog, it's not in my bank. I got the Cake, though.

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Do either of you recall seeing any messages when claiming the reward? Any error messages? Something that might have said "A problem occurred while claiming rewards"?

4. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

No, no error show on the reward claiming gump at all.

The only thing I could recall is that yesterday when I bought the items and *before I logged into the game to claim the reward*. On the account add-on page on the website, the cake and the signs gave me the option to convert to store credit, but the bell tower already said "claimed in game".. I didn't think of it much because I thought I had to wait until R31, but after I tried it to claim the reward today around noonish, I got all other goodies except the bell tower.

5. Cynesta

Cynesta Avatar

I didn't see any errors when I tried to claim the items. (After a second claim attempt I received a "No more items to claim on this account" message.)

6. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We identified the issue. You both should be able to reclaim rewards and see the Bell Tower be received. :)

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.