Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I don't like warrior only - I think i'll wait for some fixes

Discussion in 'Release 22 Feedback' started by gracy, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gracy

gracy Avatar

As in the object,
    I like magic and taming and now I'm pretty bored to do only damages with sword, with a magic nerfed over the need, with too focus consuming spells, with no effective pets.
    If this game is only though to give satisfaction to the melèe users, i'll leave (waiting for some fixes if they will arrive).

Thanks for the developpers for understanding different kind of playing

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  2. Snazz

Snazz Avatar

I have to agree that melee and plate has 10x the survivability, better damage overall and the skills actually mesh quite well into the auto-attack framework

( Something that I only noticed 2 days ago, after totally swapping armour, decks and everything) .. after playing almost 3 weeks as death/fire mage (clothy)

Staves and spells and auto attack don't feel fluid at all, which might be ok if they did huge damage and you kited around dropping a big bomb once in a while (low dps but bursty)

CC needs a lot of work, but most likely would need to be balance high in the trees and fizzle to not have all plate users adding it to their playstyle

I can't name one high level spell that I 'miss' from wearing plate chest/legs, in fact I may move to 100% plate after some testing. All the good stat buffs and single target damage are low enough for zero regs zero fizzle

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  3. Halvard

Halvard Avatar

well instead of posting threats about leaving you could read the upcoming changes ( much happening with magic)
    besides its Pre-alpha why would you expect a balanced combat system? all spells aren't even out...
    Ignorance is bliss but sometimes it pisses me off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.