Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

i have an issue with a few missions.

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by probablydeadv2, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. probablydeadv2

probablydeadv2 Avatar

Investigate the undead mystery.

-After my meeting with Edvard in solace Bridge, it is clear that something is caughing the undead to threaten the nearby villages - Even Ardoris, a large city elsewhere in this same region, maybe in danger. i should continue onward to discover what could be causing this.
    _______
    I have zero idea where to go and what to do...…

( I also have 2 quests that wont progress ) they seem to be part of the same quest but not toggling ….
    investigate the tower..... and speak with samual BOTH are missions dealing with the guard that was killing kids in ardoris.

1 mission for this quest says
    speak with Samuel
    tanyas son was killed on the steps next to the marketplace, but she didn not see how it happened. however, one of the merchants, a famer named Samuel, saw what happened.

2nd mission investigate the tower
    samual the farmer saw the black arrow in the flight before it killed tanyas son. he said it was moving very fast. MOre importatntly he said that it looked like it came from the tower that overlooks the market. I should visist the tower that overlooks the market and see if I can see both the docks and market from there.

( I found the tower got inside and see all the notes on the wall and **** but nothing to investigate or interact with ) I have a feeling nothing responds because I still have a que to speak with Samuel ( the one who gives info about tower in first place ) but with both active ( and no way to discue the speaking with Samuel ) I think I am not able to *investigate this said tower* which is clearly my correct spot with notes and

all I know is one of these quests is part of my main quest line and is preventing me from getting my deed and I have been working on trying ot get this done for hours... its my last part of the 3 main quests to do.... so this really hurts I cant get this finished.... legit just got my scepter and my crown... and I cant progress past these points ;(

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

did you already find Samuel at the market and ask him about the kids?

Paladin Michael likes this.
  3. probablydeadv2

probablydeadv2 Avatar

yes I had found him and asked him everything that I could ask him about. ( unless there is a keyword I missed somehow )
    talking to him is what triggered the new quest to investigate the tower... I should have mentioned.. BUT talking to samual didn't remove the quest to talk to him which is why I think im not accurately able to investigate the tower as I should.

4. probablydeadv2

probablydeadv2 Avatar

also 90% sure my love quest is glitched at some point... as I have not gotten any leads... the only missions I have active in my journal are the ones listed above....

I KNOW I started the quest... cause MING still hasn't returned to his building ( since I killed him I assume )
    Truth and courage I had no issues with... BUT apparently love is bugged out left and right.... is there a way I can reset JUST that quest... because im not try to waste my 1 quest reset at main menu... to get completely fucked over again and get 100% robbed of my town deed that im pretty much owed...

5. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

Love quest - You have killed Ming - have you already spoken to the leaders of Adoris? do you know about their problem with each other?

also the reset only resets all quest and doesn't in any way remove lots,deeds or other non-quest items

and
    No - there is no reset for one questline only

Paladin Michael likes this.
  6. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

1. (T)ask list on screen? Mouse over shows further information what to do (unfortunately often different and more concrete information as in Journal!)

2. You have to talk to Lady Khasi and Lord Siranto (before and after you killed Min)
    3. After talking to a spirit speaker, you have to chose one of them. This one will meet you at Necropolis (Far West of Ardoris).

Jaesun likes this.
  7. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I just did the Necropolis quest last night, it is working. If you have the necropolis key, go speak to the spirit talker you want to hire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.