I have written 8 books and I plan to do more. :) this is 7 in text

Discussion in 'The Library' started by James Daughety, Mar 17, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Daughety

James Daughety Avatar

You can contact me about these books or you can find them in game in the Towns of Ordinis Mortis, Brittney Alleys, Desolis, Crossroads Alleys, Silverdale Market, if you would like in game copies thank you. 5 of them are 100 gold per book while 2 book's I wrote are 2 gold per book they are the shorter ones.
    Book 1
    John & the Donkey: A Children's Book
    Written by James Daughety
    A long time ago there was an 8 year old kid, named John. John liked to explore away from the farm where he lived with his parents. He went to the nearby woods where he encountered a donkey. John thought about what donkeys like and decided to get him some apples and carrots from home. He returned and offered these items to the donkey. A moment later they were friends and played in the meadow. As the day was drawing to a close John went home and the donkey followed him. John's parents asked where he had been and where the donkey came from. John explained he is my new friend. John's parents contacted the local authorities wondering if anyone had reported a missing donkey. They made a few posters to inform their neighbors. No one was missing a donkey so John was able to keep Jax as his pet. John and Jax played in the meadow everyday thereafter.
    Book 2
    Will & the Bird: A Children's book
    A long time ago there was an 10 year old Kid named Will. He liked animals and birds. He always wanted a pet as a friend. One day as he went into town, walking down a cobblestone road he noticed a white bird. The bird looked like pictures he had seen of doves. The bird was watching him. He had never seen a dove before. The dove was in the branch of a tree in the middle of a crossroads. The dove stayed on the branch as he was approaching it. When he got closer he tentatively put his hand out to pet it. While Will was petting the dove he noticed grass seeds around the tree. Will picked up some grass seeds and offered these to the dove. Will asked the dove to follow him home, and the dove followed him home. Will stopped at the gate of his parent's fence. There was an apple tree in the front yard. Will asked the dove to sit on the fence while he went into the house to inform his parents of where he had been. Will told his parents about meeting the dove and becoming friends. His Mother told him that doves have many meanings including: grace, peace and gentleness. Will asked his mother if he could name the dove Charlie and keep him. His mother told him you can be friends, but you can not keep him as a pet. This dove is a wild animal and should not be kept as a pet, but I'm sure Charlie will visit you everyday, and Charlie did thereafter
    Book 3
    My Life With my Furry Friend Fletcher
    My dog Fletcher was born December 24, 2006. He was a basset hound. He was born in Missouri. Fletcher went to South Carolina then to my home state of North Carolina. Fletcher came home with my parents from a pet store called the Animal Jungle. The store has been closed for years now. I was 5 years old when Fletcher entered my life. He lived to be 14 years old. He died on December 7th 2020. I mostly played with Fletcher out in the backyard. I was his favorite thing in the whole world, and he was mine. I'm sorry. I thought i could write this book further but my memories of Fletcher are fading. I may write a second book, if I get to remembering more. Thank you for all your love and support. I made a heraldry with Fletcher's face and a wreath I am not applying his heraldry to items at this time. You are welcome to contact me or come visit me and my parents house in Ordinis Mortis. As of this writing I, myself am 21 years old.
    Book 4
    A Guard's Story of Loss & Finding Faith & Spirituality

Written By James Daughety

A long, long time ago David Strongforge served in the New Britannia military as a guard. When he was a young boy, he lived with his parents, Faith and Luke Strongforge in Central Brittney. Faith loved baking cakes for people and Luke loved being a blacksmith and they all valued the Virtues. One day Faith and Luke became very sick and David took them to the hospital. He held their hands and stayed with his parents for a week. No one could figure out what was wrong with them and sadly they passed away. David took it hard, thinking the darkest of thoughts for days until one day, he dreamt of his parents. They reached out to him and David awoke knowing what he had to do. He said to himself “I must not doubt myself” he then realized that to not only survive but thrive he had to get married and start a family. He wandered the streets of Central Brittney until one day he struck up a conversation with a young woman named Faith. He said, “That was my mother's name but her and my father, Luke died in the hospital a while back.” They spent hours talking. David and Faith soon realized they were meant to be together so they married and prepared to start a family of their own. Three years went by and they were expecting their first child. Then the day came when Faith told David it was time. They rushed to the hospital and an hour and a half later their son David Jr. was born. The family lived a wonderfully happy life.
    Book 5
    Pt. 2 A Guard's Story of Loss, Finding Faith, and Spirituality

Written By James Daughety

Welcome back for those that read the previous book in this series.

Faith, David and David Jr. still live in Central Brittney; still living a wonderfully happy life.

One day, Faith told David her last name was Greymane. Faith wanted to find her mother Catherine Greymane and father Jesse Greymane. He then pledged to Faith he would help her find her parents. She said they last lived in the desert town of Desolis.

hey then went to a stable to buy horses and they brought David Jr. along with
    them to journey to Desolis. They asked the stablemaster in town if they had horses available and that they were heading to the desert of Desolis.

The stablemaster then saw a baby boy wrapped in a blanket on Faith's body and he said to them, "They are yours, and I will not charge you for these horses." Faith and David questioned the stablemaster. Then, the stablemaster said, "You have a son to care for. Therefore, I will not charge you Faith and David." David then told the stablemaster, "Thank you!".

Faith, David and David Jr. went home and kept their horses on their lot for the rest of the day. The next morning came; Faith and David prepared their horses for the journey to the desert town of Desolis with David Jr. again wrapped in a blanket on Faith's body. Faith and David then took the road to the gate of Central Brittney and traveled down the stone roads of New Brittania.

The Virtues guided them to Desolis. They avoided Bandits, Wolves and Dragons in the desert of the town of Desolis. They avoided Scorpions. They reached the town of Desolis and went to the center of town looking for the Town Crier until they finally found him.

Faith asked him his name. He said, "my name is John." Faith asked John if he had seen her parents anywhere and John said he did see them recently in a small adobe house close to where the Town's folk live but out a ways John traveled with Faith and David to Faith's parents house to show her and David the way when they arrived. Faith knocked on the door and there they were Catherine and Jesse Greymane. They both smiled and said, "You have a baby boy." Faith introduced David Jr. to her parents. Faith, David and David Jr. stayed with Catherine and Jesse Greymane for 6 months; David Jr. was then 9 months old.

One day, David Jr. became very sick and started crying. Faith, David, and Faith's parents, rushed David Jr. to the hospital in town. It was unknown with what David Jr. was sick with and Faith said, "I don't know about this", and started crying. David said, "Hey, I am going to love you through this and I have learned you never leave your partner behind." Faith said, "Thank you, David".

They hugged, then the Doctors rushed to Faith, David, and Faith's parents in the waiting room. The Doctor said David Jr. is doing great now. Faith and David hugged again. Then, Faith and David sold their house in Central Brittney.

Faith, David, David Jr. and Faith's parents Catherine and Jesse, all lived a much better wonderfully happy life.
    Book 6
    Book 1 A Book that I am Praying will help you and your partner

Please note I am 21 years old and have never been in a relationship but I have helped others try to save their relationships and marriages

It is not too late to follow your heart and write about what is troubling you either in a book, note, or song if you think you and your partner are starting to become divided write to them. if you did something bad to them in the past make it right and tell him or her you are sorry sometimes that can go a long way help others in need because at points in your life others have helped you. Never leave your partner behind and do everything you and your partner can to grow old together.
    Book 7
    Book 2 A Book that I am Praying will help you and your partner

Please note I am 21 years old and have never been in a relationship but I have helped others try to save their relationships and marriages

Arguments tend to happen at times if either of you think it is getting into a heated argument walk the heat off and clear your mind of the hurtful things that may come to your mind.
    Love is not a fight but it is something worth fighting for with everything you have. My parents have been married for 25 years yes they argue from time to time and it has gotten heated at times in the past but that is ok it happens never let the darkness twist your mind let the virtues in your house and let it guide you down the path's of love, truth and courage.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.