I know I should know better, but newbie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PegasusOrgans, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PegasusOrgans

PegasusOrgans Avatar

Is there a way to identify your house? I clicked on a random sign and it asked if I wanted to
    move to this house and that I'd lose all items in the old one. Do you get a house in Release 2 and if so, how do you find it? And what if I did move to a new house? Oh, and is there a page for how to play tips and instructions because the FAQ isn't helpful. Like, is there fighting? Where would I get a sword??

2. smack

smack Avatar

Hi PegasusOrgans! Welcome to the community. If you haven't already done so, please take a look at these two critical posts:

Early Access Schedule -- this will tell you the purpose of each of the upcoming Releasess
    Release 2 Instructions -- definitely read this to see what's actually included in this current release, including what do to and how to submit bugs

Regarding housing, you have access to all available housing in the game since they want us to test it all. Just choose any empty village, town, or city lot and place one. Or, choose an existing house and change it to something else. The world will be wiped between each Release.

You can find a lot of goodies (gear, items, etc) in chests all around town. Open them up and move them into your inventory or equip them on your paperdoll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.