1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

I need to be able to do this

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Barugon, Dec 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Pretty please.

[​IMG]

Elgarion and Violet Ronso like this.
  2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

It's a real thing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Does the ceiling yule tree not have enough room in that spot, or is it simply not working on that ceiling? (Or something else? Is it not hanging anywhere, in any house?) If it doesn't work on that ceiling, please bug report that ceiling of that house type in the bug forums.

Anpu likes this.
  5. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

Ceilings and walls are very limited surfaces where items can be placed from my experience. I believe it may be tied to the item type.

This is why I have to place block walls and float blocks as a mobile surface if I want anything not on the floor that is designated as a floor surface item.

I'm sure an upside down tree could be done, but currently it would need to be floated on a block because nothing can be "placed" on a wall or ceiling as a surface if it can only be placed on the floor.

6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

what elgarion is referencing is that there is a ceiling yule tree, set up to be used on a ceiling, in the store. if that is the tree barugon is trying to place and it's not placing, he should bug it. if that is not the tree he's trying to place, he should consider getting the ceiling yule tree for that purpose.

7. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all. The upside down Christmas tree should place anywhere a chandler works as long as you consider the length it hangs down and the circumference of the tree in its surrounding. Like most trees the mesh for the tree limbs take up more room than its visual show. Try shrinking it down to its smallest size and see if it places, if the tree is re-sizable.

Elgarion and FrostII like this.
  8. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

Ah, that I was not aware of.

Elgarion likes this.
  9. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

It just can't be attached to the ceiling anywhere. It's a 2014 yule tree and I flipped it using some blocks.

10. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I didn't know that there's a ceiling yule tree in the crown store. That kind of takes the fun out of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.