Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I think we need speech in SotA

Discussion in 'Release 31 Feedback Forum' started by Lord_Darkmoon, Jul 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darkmoon

Lord_Darkmoon Avatar

I know the budget of the game doesn't allow for full speech but maybe we the community could help to get at least speech for those texts into the game that appear in the world.
    NPCs that talk on the streets, the child calling for help in Solace Bridge, Skeletons and other undead or the companions...

I think that it is easy to overlook those things in the game - especially what the companion says when we are not facing him/her. Also it would add a lot to the atmosphere. Imagine exploring a dungeon and we can hear the growling voices of the undead calling for us.

I am not talking about the dialogues, just about the "spoken" texts that appear in the world.

The community did help with creating fantastic music and I guess that there are many here who could provide their voice for the game. So maybe some members of the community could provide the speech for those texts. What do you think?

2. Edward Newgate

Edward Newgate Avatar

I wonder wy there was never a s-goal in the first place, but for lamers and ships and what not we had.
    Plus there are games out there with only 5 Million Budged which had full voice acting so money wise i cant see the problem.

3. Halvard

Halvard Avatar

If I'm not mistaken LB is highly against it for some reason, if it is for budget reasons or personal i haven't a clue.... or perhaps I'm just wrong all together! not known for my memory

I'm all aboard for voice as long as it's well done or an option to toggle it and whilst on the subject of sounds, I want more music! music in SotA is great give me moooore

4. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

Well don voice for some of the things op mentioned, would be AWESOME and make the world IMHO seem more alive .....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.