Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I want skill [decay/death/mutilation] fading!

Discussion in 'Release 21 Feedback' started by Violation Clauth, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soulicide

Soulicide Avatar

The only thing I actually still train in that came with the R21 default skills is Healing. It would indeed be very nice to have the option of unlearning the useless skills all together and having even a percentage of that exp returned to the pool. My main concern for this is because I am sick to death of the disorganized, cluttered deck (the one in the Y window, left pane). I have so much useless crap in there I have to sift through to find my actual active skills that it takes forever to build my deck. I don't want to see all the Blades skills in there anymore. Even if for now...there was a button over each skill in the tree that enabled you to unlearn the skill completely thereby removing it from the deck list...I would be a happy camper. If it returns a percentage of exp to the pool, even better. It would be nice to not be penalized from the start if you mess up your build.

Here is how I envision it: Small red x above each skill icon's right corner, across from the green arrow/minus sign. When you hover over the x, a tool tip appears: "Unlearn". When you click the red x, a message box pops up prompting you: "Do you really want to unlearn <skillname> permanently? This will remove it and all dependent skills from your deck." "Yes or Cancel". Once unlearned, the icon in the tree goes back to the greyed out, buttonless version and the skill removes itself from your total glyph list pane in the modify deck window.

[​IMG]

Super simple.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    Fister Magee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.