Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I was hard on you devs, but I'm liking the progress ! :)

Discussion in 'Release 17 Feedback' started by StrangerDiamond, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

I've been playing quite a while and giving a fair try to the skill and combat system... its better, not there quite yet but maybe with an immense diversity of skills and some locked glyphs its starting to make sense.

I'm still looking way too much at my "hand" and well combat reminded me alot of WoW, but I had fun with other players and the grind wasn't too horrible.

Special mention tho to the DEV who is in charge of reading the feedback and integrating it in the game... it took a long while and you could possibly have hinted that you were listening to said feedback and not let your generous backers discuss it to oblivion in some cases without knowing if it made sense to you guys.

Anyways... I was pleased to see many UO inspirations make it into the game, the harvesting of materials being adjusted as soon as complaints came in, reagents made kinda important by reducing fizzle chance etc...

In fact I liked pretty much everything I saw, well exept the graphics, I now have to run the game in lowest video mode and its glitchy alright, lights disapear and theres alot of clipping and especially at night its unplayable, even with night vision or a light source (maybe its due to my graphic quality option, but lights are way too dim) I'm often just tempted to wait the night out, which cuts my playing time in two :( I would like to see for skills like that effectiveness grow for each skill point we put in it.

All in all I'm becoming a happy camper... if you continue to listen to feedback like that then we'll end up with a great game, sorry for being so annoying and insufferable but it takes me alot of willpower to accept we're doing a medieval SIMS and not a true "Lord Brittish" wild west style.

I hope you all find a solution to give me that game as well !

peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.