I wish for more customizable items!

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by ChenHua, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChenHua

ChenHua Avatar

I am an ex-UO player and what i have always wish in UO is more customizable item, so not many people look the same perhaps? XD ... Also, how about make it possible for all the craft-able items to be a decoration piece by just placing them down on the wall or around the house? As of now, decoration item is kind of a unique items, for example: wall decoration shield and swords with leather background, since we can craft them all, why can't we combined any type of shield , any type of weapons, and any type of leather together and let us customize the positions of all the items to make 1 unique decoration items (what i meant by the customize positions is that right now the decoration we can see is a piece of leather, 2 crossing sword on top of the leather and a shield on top of the crossing sword. So why can't we make different positions of all those items? just like decorating a house where u can rotate and put all decoration items anywhere in the house even on the wall). I just want to see a unique decorations made by people. Another example in UO is where we can make a mannequin but we can't put clothes on it or armor on it as decoration purposes. I hope i can see this type of customizable decoration items in the future.

Ps. I'm sorry for my bad english, it's my second language and I hope u guys can understand what i'm trying to say above ... :p.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.