Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I wish officials can make following changes

Discussion in 'Release 35 Feedback Forum' started by TeddyMIT, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeddyMIT

TeddyMIT Avatar

(1) About the skill "Evasion" of Light Armor: The skill "Evasion" had not been frequently using before the appearance of the skill "Fortify Defenses". So, after the appearance of skill "Fortify Defenses", the skill "Evasion" is basically not used by anybody because the effect and the effective time of this skill is too weak compared to the skill "Fortify Defenses". Focusing on the skill "Evasion", I suggest this skill should increase its effect and effective time or this skill should be replaced by a new and better skill. One suggestion is to decrease the skill's casting time.

(2) About the innate skill "Acrobatics" of Light Armor: I suggest that we discard the Armor Movement Efftects inside the innate skill "Acrobatics" and instead increase the percentage gain in Damage Resistance for each Level Advancement of this innate skill. At the same time, we make the skill "Sprint" to increase the percentage in Move Rate for each skill Level Advancement instead of depending on the innate skill "Acrobatics".

(3) About the effect of STR on skills "Stone Fist" and "Obsidian Arrow" of Earth Magic: Basically, the successful magic casting rate of the Earth Magics have been really high. Even if you put on heavy armor, you will have a pretty good successful magic casting rate compare to using the light armor. We have much more ways to increase our STR compare to INT in the game. The result is that many players are learning Earth Magic and also using heavy armor at the same time. This indirectly affects the enchantment of the heavy armor and affects the price of heavy armor in the market. So, I suggest that the effect of the skills "Stone Fist" and "Obsidian Arrow" are calculated based on adding 50% STR and 50% INT together.(已編輯)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.