Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I'd like to select what information is on the screen and where it is placed

Discussion in 'Release 47 Feedback Forum' started by Xarras, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xarras

Xarras Avatar

My suggestion is to have nothing distracting centre screen. I'd like to place the information relevant to what I'm doing around the screen. Placing of this information, menus and container contents etc. to be remembered so I don't have to reset everything when I log on. Thank you XX

2. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

What information

3. Xarras

Xarras Avatar

What spell is being cast, although I am unlikely to want that, casting / mining / skinning etc time. All of that sort of information I may want but would like to have to one side where I could glance at it if I needed to know. Being able to re-size all information windows to take up as little space as possible, getting group members / pet info close together and in positions that make sense to my developing gameplay. Making the information / windows keep position between logging out and in would minimise setting up. Having them selectable visible or not would facilitate having a clear gameplay screen or cluttered when needed.

4. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

They would like to do that too, but they don't have infinite resources. Right now a lot of that kind of thing has to be set aside so they can have an official release and get a real player base, then they can get to all that stuff in the "Episode one-and-a-half" time before they start on Episode 2.

5. Xarras

Xarras Avatar

Thanks, I hadn't seen it suggested so wanted to flag it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.