1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Improvements to houses already in game

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Dysis, Feb 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dysis

Dysis Avatar

Elven Four-Story City Home - Please make the top cabana able to hold deco like the disco ball or hanging plants.
    Currently, no deco can be attached to this.

Dry Docked Huge Pirate Galleon - Please make it so deco can go on the floor in the front top room. Please let us place deco on the nice back deck.
    Currently only deco I can place on the floor in the front top room is a snowball, so I have made it a disco for now. When you try to place something on the floor, in the housing ui, both the inside deco limit, and the outside deco limit indicators, that are not full, blink as if they are. I think it is confused about the floor, on this location, and thinks it is an inside room and an outside area at the same time.
    Nothing can be placed on the floor of the back deck, but you can set up deco on its roof.

Thank you for creating a world, that has not only entertained me for almost half a decade, but also helped us survive our current real one<3

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    Wilfred and FrostII like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.