In depth brewing and alcohol buff/tolerance system thread.

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by jammaplaya, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jammaplaya

jammaplaya Avatar

It's my understanding that a system for brewing that magical moonfire brew is either in the making or possibly already completed. So I wanted to add my thoughts on how this system might work.

Brewing would come with a list of recipes for different brews, and consumption of these brews could have positive and negative impacts depending on the type of brew.

However, to add to this, I think it would be nice if, over time, consumption could lead to the bonuses being greater and the negative impacts being more slight.

Indeed, the human body, whether from Novia or another realm, does in fact have what is known as a liver inside of it. This liver will become accustomed to removing certain toxins from the body over time, and so the benefits become better while the negative impacts lessen.

Just an idea! TOP PRIORITY THANX

2. Trihugger

Trihugger Avatar

Could be done with the addition of a passive skill for sure. Not sure if they have the means to do this without a skill being involved and be truly *passive* to mimic reality like you're suggesting.

MrBlight and jammaplaya like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.