Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

In game events for launch party

Discussion in 'Release 51 Feedback Forum' started by KnownInGameAsGeorge, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnownInGameAsGeorge

KnownInGameAsGeorge Avatar

Not trying to be mean, but the launch party in game events could have been advertised better.

There was a mention there would be several in-game celebrations planned with details as soon as they are finalized and I was very excited. I have been checking for information but I guess details were never finalized. If there was an announcement I have missed it.

I feel it is fairly important to have something happening in the game for this type of thing, I had an expectation there would be some obvious activity that we would all be involved in together.

A lot of my friends list came on line around about the same time as the party and were probably expecting to be doing something as well, they never grouped up anywhere or i would have joined them and a large portion of them logged off soon after they came on.

I am aware a lot of the people who would normally do those things were relaxing at the party, as they should, but it is suggesting to me we should have some better planing for what we should be doing as a group on the official release day and for the few days after that.

I am a little frightened that the game release will come and go without any actual in game activity, I would consider that a failure as a game release.

Is there an official party or quest planned in game?
    If there is could someone please link to instructions for where and when so people finding this thread can see it.
    If there is not, we do still have a few days and we should plan something.

If absolutely nobody else is planing anything would we like to plan something now? I could make an effort to be online to take a few groups on dungeon runs or something.

If your guild is planing to all be on doing adventuring that week perhaps you should shout out here or in your own thread so we can all come party up with you.

Same if you are intending to be active in your cafe or gallery or guildhall or whatever.

liz_the_wiz, FrostII and Vyrin like this.
  2. Tsumo2

Tsumo2 Avatar

We could all go to a mountain top to watch the end of the world.

3. KnownInGameAsGeorge

KnownInGameAsGeorge Avatar

Yes Tsumo2 I suppose we could.

I am a little sad that is the only suggestion.

Maybe that is exactly what I will do.
    If there is nothing else going on I do know a mountaintop with a picnic set out on top of it, maybe I will sit up there alone and watch the sun set.

FrostII likes this.
  4. Tsumo2

Tsumo2 Avatar

Let me know, if I can I'll join you.

5. Brazen Spirituality

Brazen Spirituality Avatar

Avatars Radio will be having their regularly scheduled Release Party DJed by Darkstarr, March 28th from 5 - 7 pm (or maybe 8 pm?) Central/NBT the day AFTER release.

As always, players wishing to host in game events are welcome to contact us (preferably in our events channel in Discord) and arrange for a mutually agreeable timeslot and DJ, and music and or commentary over the in game radio will add that special something your gathering needs for a truely spectacular Launch Calibration!

As a side note: Hopefully the devs get the launch release 52 bugs out early, but remember to keep checking for patches before any and all events! :)

Sincerely,
    Brazen Spirituality
    Avatars Radio DJ and Community Events Coordinator
    discord.me/avatarsradio
    www.avatarsradio.com
    Remember you can also listen to AR wherever you are in the outlands, via our website, the TuneIn app, or your Alexa. :)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.