Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

In hilt to assemble the lens, in church room, ghosts cleared, key rock not highlighting

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Kelly O'Shay, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

01/18/2019 23:36
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 12212
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 GPU RAM: 2007
    SotA.Win.64.892.Date.01.08.19
    Area: Novia_R3_Hills02_Hilt_Interior/Quest
    Area Display Name: Hilt Fortress
    Loc: (74.8, -75.0, 16.3)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjNfSGlsbHMwMl9IaWx0X0ludGVyaW9yfFF1ZXN0fCg3NC44MDMsIC03NC45OTcsIDE2LjM0Myl8KDAsIDAuNjgzLCAwLCAwLjczKXwtMjYzLjY1ODh8MTYuNzU2MnwyLjcwNjI5OQ==

I can't get through the secret door to go down to the obsidian forge. I have killed all of the ghosts, there are no other mobs on me. I am not in combat mode. I have shut off the night sight. I know where the keystone is. It just will not work to open the door to the obsidian forge. I already logged out and in twice. That didn't help. I also logged all the way out, restarted the game and back in, which pushed me back up to the start of the hilt. That didn't make any difference. The keystone does not highlight and doesn't press to open the door. I have all the parts I need. Including the three lens frags. The repair recipe has already been learned. It shows up in my spellbook. I have the chunks of coal. I have a blacksmith hammer equipped.

The avatar for todays bug is Kit Murphy on my second account.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Kelly O'Shay, you're looking at the wrong rock. try further left past the pillar.

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

Thanks Alley!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.