Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Inaccessible BAG returned from a recent lot

Discussion in '***PTE (QA) Bug Archive (After R75)***' started by Aleksander, Oct 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aleksander

Aleksander Avatar

When checking on QA the status of the returned stuff in my bank I noticed I could not access a container (the only one) that was on one of the recent lots that got evicted.

The Bag was in the bank, but once transferred to my inventory, it became unusable. This message appeared in the logs:

[​IMG]

Now I can't open it, nor can place it on the floor or simply move it in inventory. It's locked.

2. Mikal Raine

Mikal Raine Bug Hunter

I also have this issue. Same message.

**Info added to show more than one are experiencing this issue**

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
    Alley Oop likes this.
  3. Pranksterfanfan

Pranksterfanfan Avatar

I also have this issue. happened when trying to open a container from bank and also trying to transfer one into my inventory

4. Mikal Raine

Mikal Raine Bug Hunter

I relogged and the bag was accessible again.

FBohler and Alley Oop like this.
  5. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

Hmm, the relog hasn't worked for me.

What I've found so far in testing this, using a container that was returned to by bank, which had been placed on a lot which was placed in R105, owned by a different player:

In trying to drag the container (an Altar Lockbox) a bit out of the bank window and dropping it back in to reset the Deposit Location, the container turns red and the error above is given. The item is red in the bank, and relogging starts the process over. (It stops the item being red, but trying again gives the same result).

In trying to drag the container out of the bank to place as deco the container is placed as deco, but the error above is given when trying to open it. Upon relogging item was returned to the bank and the Deposit location remains "Town Eviction" as opposed to "Lot (Arlia)".

In trying to drag the container from the bank to another container that is placed on the lot, the container turns red and the error above is given. Upon relogging the container is returned to the bank and is again in its original state, and with the deposit location of "Town Eviction".

In trying to drag the container from the bank to my inventory the container turns red and the error above is given. Upon relogging the container is returned to the bank and is again in its original state, and with the deposit location of "Town Eviction".

Merrik likes this.
  6. Aleksander

Aleksander Avatar

Relog didn't fix it for me either. The container returned to my bank and when back in my inventory, again that error popped up and the bag is dead. The lot was mine and the bag too, so not an issue with different owners as Coswald, but the rest of Coswald report is recproducible 100% here.

7. Miskabel Terferra

Miskabel Terferra Avatar

I also have this issue, relog didnt change anything for me neither
    I have same behavior as Aleksander, all returning to bank after logging back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.