1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Increase Empty Row Lot Decoration Count

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Mapper, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mapper

Mapper Bug Hunter

Currently the outdoor decoration limit for a row lot is 200 items and indoors it is 600 items however if you buy the 'Empty Row Lot' "house" you are still stuck to the 200 outdoor limit, It would be nice for this to be increased as you essentially have a much larger 'outdoor garden'.

2. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

This is also a problem for other "homeless" housing options like the stonehenge looking village "home".

3. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

I think the main problem with this request is related to performance.
    POTs have pretty choppy framerates to a major part of the community already.

Net and Alley Oop like this.
  4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

internal and external lights, containers, npcs, and internal objects were increased just last fall in R83. if they felt comfortable with performance for external objects they would have increased those at that time.

Net likes this.
  5. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

I took my dungeon lot in Solania down recently, but it had used the max lights for a town lot. Exterior only, since I was robbed of the internal count....
    No performance issues for me, nothing but commendations on the beauty of it. Nobody ever said their performance halted near it.

Now. I have had the same dungeon lot with a village home on it filled with elven lights. Those lights submit a glow that goes far outside and paints the whole lot green. I don't know how laggy it was for others, I had none, and I packed it to the gills with these lights. My point is that interior lights hurt exterior rendering. These no-interior homes should be allotted extra exterior lights due to the fact that they contribute no issues from the interior lights.

6. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

Don't think you have thought that statement through, since it implies our feedback on what we want to see is largely pointless, which is certainly not the case - the Devs listen when we ask about things, they don't telepathically sense what we find frustrating and would like to see changed if possible. At the very least, what they thought 'at the time' can now be reassessed based on what's happening in the game and what we ask about now, no?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.