Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Increase spells dimensions (based on INT)

Discussion in 'Release 18 Feedback' started by Gatsu., Jun 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

[​IMG]
    this is very nice to see... and all players can understand what is the power of a mage.
    i think that this can be related to INT (and not focus)

also the summoned daemons can be resized based on INT .. (elementals a little bit enlarged... but things like the imp/golden eagle/phoenix can be enlarged to be giants)

Borg, Retro, Moonshadow and 1 other person like this.
  2. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

That's very cool....

BUT....until we're basing power on player skill instead of INT (and levels) then who cares?

If the end product is going to be "I need to max out INT, DEX, and STR and then I'll be super powerful" then combat is going to be really REALLY poor. Because everyone that's not new will look like the pictures on the right - and that's what you'll need to survive.

I've said this many times, I think the more you put into INT, the less you should be able to have in DEX and STR. Likewise, the more you put into DEX or STR, the less you have in other attributes. It just makes more sense that way, and makes people pick a path of success, instead of being a master at everything.

Malchor1 likes this.
  3. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

i think that the same must be for STR .,,,, +STR +MUSCLES ( maybe not the best to see on girls )and for the DEX... high jumps.. fast speed...

i love the idea that a newbie can summon a VERY SMALL IMP.... (large as a rat) and not the BEAST THAT IS USUAL NOW...

on real life (body building / sports / swim / parkour etc etc etc.. ) the increasing effects is the thing that force people to improve performances... to spent hours on a sport

4. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

It would be nice to have that, and yes it would make sense. But unfortunately making Avatars different sizes is not very likely because of the technical issues it causes. That's why all the avatars are the same build and we can't be fat.

5. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

There should be ways to make a mesh coat to fit different builds, I dunno about unity but other engines allow it ; takes a bit of tuning... of course auto-correction might end up giving very bad looking armors and clothes, but its almost better than being all identical in build... methinks.

It add alot to visuals when you see all types of people around town...

Gatsu. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.