Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Increasing the Player's Deck minimal size by 5 in a single level may be a problem.

Discussion in 'Release 11 Feedback' started by Leostemplar, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leostemplar

Leostemplar Avatar

Hello everyone,

I'm here to report something that will pretty much be a problem in the future. I apologize if someone reported this before me.

As everyone knows, by levels 11, 21, 31, 41 and so on our minimal number of Glyphs in a Deck is increased by five. Right now there is no problem at all because we can respec freely. But as the game progress and respecs became increasingly harder and more expensive, it will be a problem. The majority of other players (I believe) usually expend all of our available skill points right when we level. By level 30 we usually have a solid Deck, so all remaining points are usually used on passives/attributes and so on.

By level 31, 41,... we will have around 6 skill points to pick up +5 active skills to fill our decks. I believe this will be a problem in the future and I have two suggestions for it:
    1. Giving more skill points at levels 11, 21, 31... (And perhaps less on the other levels)
    2. Increasing the deck size every two levels by one instead of five in #1 levels.
    I hope to have helped .
    Peace,
    Leos.

Lord Baldrith and Sunswords like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.