Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Anapa not spawning

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Arthemis, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arthemis

Arthemis Avatar

2/1/2018 4:41 PM
    Title: Defeat Anapa quest progression but Anapa is no where to be found
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: I have gone through the entire quest line up to the point where I have the step "Defeat Anapa". I have been to Malice 3 times, killed everything in the dungeon multiple times while there, including the non-agro stuff in the last room with the Throne Of Bones. Anapa is no where to be found. I lost Samael a long time back when I died, the summoning whistle does not return him to me.
    Steps to Reproduce: I can fight all they way through Malice to the end room with the Throne of Bones but there is no Anapa and the last barrier behind the Throne of Bones is still up.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz (4) System RAM: 8047
    GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 GPU RAM: 2139
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.728.Date.01.30.18
    Area: Novia_R5_Hills03_Malice/Default
    Area Display Name: Malice
    Loc: (84.5, -11.9, 287.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjVfSGlsbHMwM19NYWxpY2V8RGVmYXVsdHwoODQuNTAyLCAtMTEuOTExLCAyODcuNzUpfCgwLCAwLjk3OSwgMCwgMC4yMDYpfC0zODU1LjIyNXw4LjczNDU2MXwxLjI1

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Yikes! Thank you very much for the report.
    Bug #: 55400
    We're working on a fix ASAP.
    @Arthemis

3. Lexie

@Arthemis
    I need to gather some more info from you if I could. Are you trying to get into Malice the way the quest describes?
    There is a specific NPC that you need to go through to get into the Love quest instance of this scene. Before he lets you in, you need to find a way to get him to let you in the town of Spite...
    Can you describe the events that brought you to this scene? What do your journal entries say leading up to Malice?

I have a feeling you may have been in here before in the actual quest version, which would explain the "Defeat Anapa" part already being there.

4. Arthemis

Arthemis Avatar

Yes, I went through the quest to the point that I got past Speaking with Samael and his dead wife. I died in the zone originally and was not "tough" enough to handle it at the time. That was a couple of months ago, now when I return to the zone it will not let me progress in the quest. I did not think of the "way" I enter the zone as being the possible issue, I will try to go in through town as I did the first time.

5. Lexie

@Arthemis Yes, that is the problem then. You cannot go into the scene through any other means and still get the quest instance version of it :)
    You will want to go back through the boatman.

6. Arthemis

Arthemis Avatar

I have done all of that and at this point, I am able to summon Samael back, but there is a barrier in the river cavern named Samael's Regret that I cannot pass. This is not the first barrier where you have to find the three gems, it is a second barrier. I have the gems and the first barrier is down, I tried talking to Muriel's Ghost again, tried talking to Samael, nothing seems to let me pass this barrier. I have gathered all of the "entries" the notes found around from 1972-1978. What am I missing?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  7. Arthemis

Arthemis Avatar

Ok, I am not sure if I should keep updating this post or open a new one.
    I am at the second barrier "Samael's Regrets"
    1. Entered Malice
    2. I have all 3 gems
    3. I have Entries 1972-1978 (I had these before but deleted them and then picked them up again
    4. I have Samael with me and in my party and I have talked to him about everything including asking "how to open this F'ing barrier"
    The Barrier is still up...

2/3/2018 9:53 AM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz (4) System RAM: 8047
    GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 GPU RAM: 2139
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.728.Date.01.30.18
    Area: Novia_R5_Hills03_Malice/Love
    Area Display Name: Malice
    Loc: (102.0, -21.8, 322.2)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjVfSGlsbHMwM19NYWxpY2V8TG92ZXwoMTAyLjA0NCwgLTIxLjgxNiwgMzIyLjE5Mil8KDAsIC0xLCAwLCAwLjAyMSl8MTkwLjczNzJ8MTYuNDY1Mzd8MS4yNQ==

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.