Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed]banker will not open my bank account

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by psteg, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psteg

psteg Avatar

1. Reproduction Rate: 80%
    2. Blocker? yes need to get stuff
    3. Details: see below
    4. Steps to Reproduce: stated below
    Type, click or scream the word bank and nothing happens. It will not open my bank account to let me get what I need or deposit anything. This has been like this since last update. sometimes the banker will let me in sometimes not (most of the time not).
    She/he will also walk or run away from me.
    On a side note the oracle has her timing screwed up again. She again makes you wait 24 hours before your next collection.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I'll need to get more details. Which banker and which scene? The best way to get us this info is to use /bug in game once you are at that banker. Thanks!
    @psteg

3. psteg

psteg Avatar

Thank you for you response,
    I was at the banker when I wrote the bug report, and I used the in-game bug report. At any rate, it is the banker in in downtown Serpent's Watch.

4. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

This happens to me frequently. I have not determined the exact cause, but seems to happen when I have closed the conversation window and try to re-open it again. Am trying to duplicate for bug report as I play on.

5. Bom

Bom Avatar

I noticed this happening at the Brittany Fields bank. The issue seems to be with lone bankers that are behind the barred windows. When clicking on these bankers to try to open the bank they often attempt to run from behind the bank countertop out the door to get next to the player which results in the bank not opening.

Also, there is more weird NPC behavior at the bank by the guards. When the lamps on the first floor are turned off at the bank the guards run up the stairs to the second floor to attempt to turn them back on and huddle in the corner of the second floor.

It looks like both of these issues are related to AI pathing.

Banker attempting to come around countertop to open bank rather than staying in place and guard rushing up the stairs to attempt to turn the wall lamp back on:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.