Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Blood River Outskirts Carpentry Table Bug

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Lavinia Trask, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lavinia Trask

Lavinia Trask Avatar

11/24/2017 9:52 AM
    Title: Blood River Carpentry Table Bug
    Reproduction Rate:At least twice in a row
    Blocker? No
    Details:Salvaging items at the carpentry station at the Elven Camp in Blood River Outskirts, and I get an error that "an unknown error has occurred", all my items on the worktable turned red; I couldn't access them, and exiting out of the crafting window resulted in the loss of the items. This happened twice in a row.
    Steps to Reproduce: See "Details"
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor (8) System RAM: 8173
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 GPU RAM: 2017
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.705.Date.11.22.17
    Area: Novia_R7_Forest02_01
    Area Display Name: Blood River Outskirts
    Loc: (346.2, 81.7, 216.3)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjdfRm9yZXN0MDJfMDF8fCgzNDYuMTg1LCA4MS43MjcsIDIxNi4zNSl8KDAsIDAuODQ2LCAwLCAwLjUzNCl8LTIwNDQuNDU1fDQ5LjM1MDE0fDcuOTM5NzE2

2. Lavinia Trask

Lavinia Trask Avatar

This also happened to me in a PoT at a blacksmithing table, so it's a larger bug. I should mention I tried to put more than the 15 item max on the table prior to receiving this error.
    Here's a screenshot:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Lavinia Trask
    I suspect you hit the 'red item bug' but I wanted to make sure. Did you restart the client between the time you were in Blood River Outskirts and White Hart? When this happens the items come back upon restarting.
    I tried to put more than 15 items on the table, but I could not. I received the message that 15 was the limit.

What items did you scrap? Did the items return upon restarting? Whether they were all stackable items or unique, I still couldn't repro the +15 part I'm afraid.

4. Lavinia Trask

Lavinia Trask Avatar

I did not restart in between White Hart on Abundis and Blood River Outskirts.

Yes I also receive a message when I put more than 15 items on the table; I just observed that the bug occurred only after I attempted to put more than 15 items on the table, received the warning, and then continued to salvage the 15 items on the table.

The items I scrapped were a random assortment of rusty and shoddy weapons largely. Whatever comes after a day adventuring in Blood River Outskirts.

As long as I don't try to put more than 15 items on the table, I do not receive the bug. I haven't tried to reproduce it (i.e. tried to put more than 15 items on the crafting table) since the two times it occurred that day; mostly for fear of losing the salvaged goods as a result.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.