Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info Needed]Can not move deco items on my property.

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Wereit, Jan 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wereit

Wereit Avatar

1/3/2018 3:29 PM
    Title:Can not move deco items on my property.
    Reproduction Rate:0 %
    Blocker?Yes
    Details: Logged on this morning and I was no longer able to move already placed deco on my property.
    During testing I placed a book on my property and was able to move it and replace it several times; same thing with my pet automaton. Only pre-existing items seemed to be affected. After testing I added a key mapping for "Toggle Deco Mode" in the Controls setting menu. I was then able to move deco again. The issue is that I never had this key mapped before, and that should mean that I couldn't have disabled Deco movement.
    Steps to Reproduce: shutdown client and logged back in several times and still could not move Deco. Once I set the key to toggle the Deco mode, I was no longer able to reproduce the issue.
    User Specs: shutdown client and logged back in several times and still could not move Deco. Once I set the key to toggle the Deco mode, I was no longer able to reproduce the issue.
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16329
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8086
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.716.Date.12.19.17
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_02_template/Darkshire Hills
    Area Display Name: Darkshire Hills
    Loc: (30.6, 37.8, -304.7)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAyX3RlbXBsYXRlfERhcmtzaGlyZSBIaWxsc3woMzAuNTY3LCAzNy43NiwgLTMwNC43MDYpfCgwLCAwLjM4NywgMCwgMC45MjIpfDM2NC43NTF8NTUuNDcxODh8MS4yNQ==

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Please let us know if this issue recurs. Settings such as activating deco mode should not change upon relog.

Is there anyone else that plays the game on that machine? Is it possible a setting may have been changed by another for a different account that carried over to yours?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.