Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Crafted Equipable count in MW/Enchant always 1 or 0

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Vladamir Begemot, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

4/21/2018 12:32 PM
    Title: Crafted Equipable count in MW/Enchant always 1
    Reproduction Rate:All tables
    Blocker?No
    Details: In the recipe book and at the tables, it is not counting all gear that you can work on. For instance, right now I have 3 unlocked that could be worked on, so it should say 3/1, instead it says 1/1. If I have none available it says 0/1, which is correct.
    Steps to Reproduce:Use a table that you can do modifications to gear on. Have more than one piece available to work on, and check your inventory count. It works the same in the recipe book.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12) System RAM: 32603
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.QA.Win.64.668.Date.04.20.18
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/S Mart Factorium
    Area Display Name: S Mart Factorium
    Loc: (78.1, 78.3, 18.7)
    Debug: UE9UX21vdW50YWluX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8UyBNYXJ0IEZhY3Rvcml1bXwoNzguMTI0LCA3OC4yOTQsIDE4LjcyOSl8KDAsIDAuMDM1LCAwLCAtMC45OTkpfDMwMi4wODk4fDM1Ljc1Nzg5fDEuMjU=

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I'm not sure what you mean exactly. I'm sorry. What part of the interface are you looking at in both the recipe book and at the tables?

Please tag me in your response.

@Vladamir Begemot

3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

@Lexie

This may be as designed, but I'm sure a few months ago the way it is currently working isn't how it is now.

With normal things, say wood, both the crafting table and the recipe book will show them as 357/10 Maple Wood if you have 357, and need to use 10.

Previously I believe that gear that you can enchant would list the same way, 5/1 Crafted Gear, if you had 5 different ones that were eligible.

Now it always says 1/1, or 0/1, depending on if you have any number more than 0 (it will say 1), or zero.

So where it would have said 5/1 before, it now says 1/1.

I could be crazy on this one but I'm pretty sure that it used to work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.