Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed]Disconnect keeps you in siege that has been broken

Discussion in 'Release 41 Bug Forum' started by Alatar, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alatar

Alatar Avatar

Last night, I was returning to Serenite, and it was under siege. As I zone in, I got a "network congestion" disconnect. As it was late and I wanted to just get back to town and log off, I just stayed out and closed down.
    When I re-entered the game late this morning (about 11 hours later) It brought me back into an active siege. I immediately zoned into Novia, only to see no siege. Zoning back into Serenite, there was no Siege.

Had I had the skills, it would have been great to have a siege all to myself that no one else could possibly enter. Unfortunately, a) I'm not that good and b) I don't think this was the planned idea for losing connection while in a siege.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

This one is hard to repo due to the disconnect issue. If you are able to reproduce it, please let us know. Thank you for the report.

3. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

i can confirm that.. a player that want to live on the siege con do that leaving player (single mode) on the scene when disconnecting... no idea on what happens when changing to single/multi mode.

i tried 2 nights ago...disconnected on the siege ... and on the morning reconnected on the siege (asking other players about the siege thay confirm me that the city WAS NOT ON SIEGE)

4. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Lexie, Additional information on this issue

5. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Build 601 (Tuesday afternoon) changed siege respawning behavior. We'd need confirmation if it has happened since that patch was installed. Thank you both :)
    @Gamician

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.