Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed]Falling through ground while fighting Nightshade Pass troll

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Widsith [MGT], Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

There appears to be a hole on the left (Hilt ramp) side of the troll's stream, nearer the bridge than not. Fell through that twice yesterday and the troll along with me once. It's not a 'fall out of the world' hole, you end up under the bank looking up at the grass above you, or in one case IN the bridge looking up. Able to get out of it by swimming under the bridge and coming up the lake bank. The time the troll ended up in with me, he was running around with only part of his body showing through the ground for some time. He could hit me, but I could not hit him. Eventually he went back to his rest spot and that appeared to get him out of the hole, then I was able to fight and kill him. Unable to get an exact /loc or grab a snap because troll. Will try again next time I'm through there.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Thanks. Let us know if you can grab those coords. I tried to find it based on another report and I could not find it.

3. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

@Lexie I went back and killed him 4 or 5 times and it didn't happen again. While waiting for the respawn, I ran all over the area where it had happened before, including jumping up the rocks, going up and down the banks, etc., and nothing. Best guess: This only happens when Mr. Troll does a knockback on you, and puts you through the 'surface'.

Lexie likes this.
  4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.