Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Furniture sparkles go nuts when the camera is moving

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Vladamir Begemot, Sep 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

09/21/2018 12:02
    Title: Furniture sparkles go nuts when the camera is moving
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: The magical sparkle dyes sparkle like crazy when the camera is moving, like a river of sparkles suddenly flowing over them. They return to normal sparkle amount when you stop moving the camera.

I compared to sparkles on clothing, and things are normal on the clothing. Move the camera and the clothing sparkles stay at the same rate and quantity.

I caught this on furniture that sparkles on the QA build only, but backward tested it and it is the same on the Canvas furniture, the canvas furniture sparkles like crazy when you move the camera.

Steps to Reproduce: Dye a piece of furniture with one of the magical sparkles (tested with purple and red which were very obvious.) Place it, then spin the camera, or move your character while looking at it.

For comparison, dye some clothes the same sparkle color, and move the camera around your character.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3720QM CPU @ 2.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16322
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M GPU RAM: 995
    SotA.QA.Win.64.744.Date.09.21.18
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/S Mart Factorium
    Area Display Name: S Mart Factorium
    Loc: (-4.5, 79.8, -8.5)
    Debug: UE9UX21vdW50YWluX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8UyBNYXJ0IEZhY3Rvcml1bXwoLTQuNTMzLCA3OS43OTgsIC04LjUyOSl8KDAsIDAuODg5LCAwLCAtMC40NTcpfDU3Mi42MzE3fDI5LjMzMzU0fDMuNjU=

2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@Vladamir Begemot I haven't seen this. Could you try adjusting your video settings?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.