Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed]Game SLOW

Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by Chatele, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

was zoning into brekkens bay, and game stayed at 95% for a lil over 5 mins. Not to mention everything is a bit slower. Skinning bears for example is slow and the loot window stay on screen a tad longer .... All this since the patch today .... 1/7/2017

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for reporting. There's not enough information here for us to investigate the issue deeper. Things are seeming pretty responsive for us testing internally.

If possible, please include your system specs for us to review further. While loading into populated/heavily decorated scenes may be somewhat longer... they should definitely not be in the neighborhood of ~5 minutes.

Our first suggestion is to make certain your drivers are up to date, possibly check your video settings to see if they couldbe adjusted lower and if that might improve your performance (aggressive deco loading as well). If neither of these resolve the issue, we may consider if a fresh reinstall of the client might have an impact, if any errors are being logged during the loading process.

You could see if errors are occurring by using the /debug command before attempting a scene load to see if anything's popping up during the time your client appears to be stalling during actions/load.

We will continue to observe reports going forward for any additional information to help us pinpoint the potential cause for the issue.

Thank you for reporting!

3. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
    System Model 810-145qe
    System Type x64-based PC
    System SKU J0X43AV#ABA
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date AMI 80.21, 5/29/2014
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 24.0 GB
    Total Physical Memory 24.0 GB
    Available Physical Memory 21.3 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 27.5 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 24.7 GB
    Page File Space 3.50 GB
    Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745

I have this issues on the SPO mode. All Scenes load slow. Brekken bay and Kingsport are the only 2 towns I went into today, both had long load times. Was hunting in Deep Ravenswood, and harvesting WAS SLOW, seemed off, I was done skinning the bear, but char was still skinning even though I was done, then after a few secs the loot box popped up, so I took all, and the loot box of the bear took a few secs to close.

4. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

I have been only playing in SPO mode because of the desync issues for archers on the MPO mode.
    I have PC Alert Drivers, and all my drivers are up to date.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  5. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

Well, I really don't know what to tell you, This morning I had issues, and just logged back into the game and it's just fine .... in SPO mode that is. Problem solved!!!!!!

6. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Note that while there may still be desync issues, the patch ysterday ought to have addressed various ranged issues.

7. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

OK ty Attenwood, I will try MPO mode tomorrow ....

8. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

well in SPO mode all is fine. In MPO mode all isn't. Skills work but I notice sometimes my arrows fly off in an arch.. the bears attack when I am not even attacking them or near them.... I hear arrow sound when I am not even in combat mode etc.... so back to SPO for now :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.