Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Highly Flammable excessively nerfed?

Discussion in 'Release 40 Bug Forum' started by Pleione, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pleione

Pleione Avatar

Been playing a mage using primarily fire since the character reset. I've noticed my Highly Flammable level 2 skill is crawling forward incredibly slowly. I just reached level 37 today.

As a comparision with a physical level 2 skill, I started using a shield 3 days ago. My Angles skill is already at level 37...

2. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

Bug entered. Thank you for reporting. :)

3. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@Tazar Have you seen this happen with anyone else?

4. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

@Serafina - I have not seen other reports on it, but I do not know how many players understand the details behind skill gains. Some skills require a much larger pool of XP per level than others. According to this player made resource, Shield Angles and Highly Flammable skills should require the same XP. However, if the player used all of their XP pool gaining Shield Angles and had a much smaller pool after returning to Highly Flammable, the 2nd skill would go much slower. In addition, some skills gain with every use, but in the fire skills, I've noticed some gain better when you are hit rather than when you hit. I am not a shields user, so I am not really able to easily test this one - the above are just possibilities and may or may not be relevant to this report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.