Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed]item vanishing from repair kit

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by mistergab, Jun 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistergab

mistergab Avatar

Item vanished belt of the ox
    once ofc
    scrolling while holding the repair kit might have clicked the middle scroll on the mouse then the belt of the ox disapered from my inventory then tryied to re log 4 time stil no belt of the ox plz assist

2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@mistergab. Reporting this issue is truly appreciated. It has been added to the Bug Reporting System for Development Team review.

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@mistergab
    Very strange. The Belt of the Ox is a repairable item so it vanishing like that is very odd. Let's try a few things here: check everything - chests, bank, use a keyword search in the inventory itself to see if perhaps you misplaced it somewhere. I can't tell you how many times I thought I lost an item when I just didn't see it there....

Is it possible it was perhaps sold or salvaged somehow? Can you recall what you were doing leading up to it vanishing?

And I'm sorry this happened to you. It is stressing when stuff like this happens.

4. mistergab

mistergab Avatar

i was in elysium mine didnt left yet either had the belt of ox in visual contact before going for the tailor repair kit i had just un equiped the belt moments before that like 10 sec or something like that i have looked throught my vast inventory im a hundreed sure the belt was there and it did vanishe...... : i was holding up the repair kit and scrolling up for the belt then my finger hit the middle mouse wheel then i couldnt find the belt of ox in the inventory i was still in elysium mine havent made a trade was alone wasted 30 minutes closing the game and opening it ....

I noticed that when i hold repair kits in my inventory then scroll up or down it vanish then you control another item in its place but the come back after reloging usualy so where is my cherished newly found belt of the ox plz check the logs or something i want it Oh and it was at 0 durability if it can help

5. mistergab

mistergab Avatar

i would be glad if in any way i could get it back dont have the ressource or the time i was really found of her would almost pay to get it back but i fell i deserve it i havent left the mine since it happen scratched every corner like a mad man killing everything in sight lol its relally game breaking to lose that one day after finding it its for use only that wasnt to sell

6. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Funny, I answered this yesterday but my post disappeared. Check to see if you accidentally chose the sort tab for consumables on top of your inventory while scrolling. If this happened, the belt would disappear.

7. mistergab

mistergab Avatar

nah checked it in all thread trying each of them just to see .. then tiping the name itself several time even in the wrong sort tab just to see

8. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Well, if you had an ox belt in your inventory, then port can verify this and make adjustments. Just send of an E-Mail to Port support. I am sure the issue will be resolved.

9. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Yes, contact support at support@portalarium.com with all the details. After researching what happened, support will get back to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.