Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Lord Benefactor town home Collision issue

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Mobidoy Querrent, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mobidoy Querrent

Mobidoy Querrent Avatar

12/19/2017 1:14 PM
    Title: Lord Benefactor town home Collision issue
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: External walls, floors and ceiling have collision issues, from outside, you cant place anything on the walls except for the lower part. You can move things that are inside the home from the outside (Thru the wall without even seeing them. On the inside, you cant place anything on ceiling ( Iron Chndelier etc...) You can place a christmass tree on a floor and even if it is too tall, you can still place it and the top of it will go thru the ceiling and out of upper floor.

Steps to Reproduce: Place a lord Benefactor town Home and try to decorate it

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5700HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz (8) System RAM: 12199
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M GPU RAM: 3040
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.715.Date.12.18.17
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01b_template/Blackrock Cove
    Area Display Name: Blackrock Cove
    Loc: (31.6, 38.0, -8.5)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxCbGFja3JvY2sgQ292ZXwoMzEuNjUsIDM3Ljk5NywgLTguNDU1KXwoMCwgMC43NSwgMCwgMC42NjEpfC02MjIuNDA4NnwyLjUzNzMyOHwyLjIzMDY4Ng==

2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@Mobidoy Querrent Could you take a screen shot of where the outside wall deco issues are happening?

For the ceiling issues, that's bugged #54330.

Thanks!

3. Mobidoy Querrent

Mobidoy Querrent Avatar

Will separate it in 3 posts. But pretty much everywhere inside and outside !

So. on this one, Blue arrow, you can see that I am trying to set a banner inside thru the window. It works. I can place it anywhere. On the right side of the image, Between top banner (Red) and bottom banner (Yellow) you can place stuff on the outer wall anywhere between those 2 all around the house. Anywhere else from the outside, your cursor actualy go thru the wall and you pick up stuff that is inside the house.

[​IMG]

4. Mobidoy Querrent

Mobidoy Querrent Avatar

On this one, you can see a Yule tree placed outside that I was able to push inside and my basement hatch that I was able to move halfway outside from the inside
    [​IMG]

5. Mobidoy Querrent

Mobidoy Querrent Avatar

On this one, You can see in red my Yule tree that was outside that I have picked up thru the baseboard ( Look at yellow arrow). So pretty much anywhere ( other then where I showed you in the first image between the 2 banners ) you cant put anything. But, you can set things or pick them up outside from the inside and vice-versa.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.