Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info Needed]Lost all health, crash

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Aldo, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Lost all my health. Could not replace with potions or healing spells. Ran to exit and game stopped responding. Closed game via task manager. Came here to post. No crash report generated by myself, because I could not interact with machine while hung up. I had just finished a siege in solo player when health went to zero and could not recover same.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Could you elaborate on what led up to health suddenly dropping to 0? You didn't die when it reached 0? ANd you creashed when trying to exit the scene?

3. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I had just finished off the last of the siege engineers. As I was leaving the scene, back to Novia, I fought a couple of low level cultists. I had full health, buffs up. I lost over 600 health to 0 on the health bar. Heartbeat sounds etc. I drank an embued health potion, no recovery. I tried my health spell, no recovery. So at 0 health I headed to the exit to Novia. Then the loading screen for Novia froze at 94% and was unrecoverable. Had to go to task manager to recover. I have not tried to log on since.

4. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

@Attenwood I just tried logging into game. Stuck at log in at 94% forest siege. Game still open if you want to look. In a few minutes I will task manger out and try to reload on overland. Turk Key in game

5. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Sigh. Tried to log into game, overworld after a cold restart of computer. Locked up loading Novia at 94% again. How do I reload the entire program? Do I need to delete any files to start a new install?

6. Attenwood

You should be able to uninstall the client with Uninstall Programs, then reinstall. It may be a corrupt installation.

Aldo likes this.
  7. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hello,

We are looking into this, and it is not an installation issue, it is a problem on our end. We are working on figuring out the problem so that we can fix it.

Aldo likes this.
  8. BurningToad

@Aldo we found the problem and have a fix for it. We are planning on being able to put out a patch to fix it in the next couple of hours.

Aldo likes this.
  9. Kazar McKillin

Kazar McKillin Avatar

I have the exact same thing happen to me. I'm stuck at 94% and cant log in. I tried on another computer and still stuck at 94%. I have another account and can log in just fine.
    I died in Forest Siege and still seemed to be alive but zero health. tried to leave. But had same thing happen to me. 94% Rebooted stuck at 94%. Cant log in stuck at 94%. Help!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    Aldo likes this.
  10. Kazar McKillin

Kazar McKillin Avatar

11. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Lol. Wish I knew this before uninstalling and waiting two hours for the download. Stuck again at 94%. Rebooting and waiting for fix. THANKS

12. Attenwood

Really sorry for that! We had only just discovered the cause. >_<

Pretty unique case. We'll be rolling out a quick patch to address this issue specifically shortly.

Aldo likes this.
  13. BurningToad

@Aldo @Kazar This patch has now been released, build 721. Yall should be able to log into the game successfully now. Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for the reports!

14. Kazar McKillin

Kazar McKillin Avatar

Thank you! Patch worked :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.