Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info Needed]Melee skeleton doesn't attack, lays down, and hops along...

Discussion in 'Release 39 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Mishikal, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

At Area: Spectral Foothills (Novia_R1_Forest02_SpectralMines_Exterior) Loc: (69.3, 57.2, 77.2)

Mage & Melee skeleton. Attacked the mage. Melee skeleton stood up, and did nothing while I killed the mage. I then attacked the melee skeleton, who promptly laid down. For the next two shots, hitsimply "bounced" forward on every hit. After those two shots, it stood back up and came after me.

Here it is doing nothing as the mage falls dead:
    [​IMG]

Here it is when it finally stood up after "bumping" forward a few times. Unfortunately, was not able to get a screenshot of it while it was down (I hadn't anticipated it standing up suddenly. ;) ).

[​IMG]

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This is interesting. Have you been able to reproduce this issue since first observing it? I hate to do this again, but it looks like another one we're having a hard time observing internally. My guess is that it's getting caught and looping a state transition. Why wasn't he attacking you when he shouldhave responded to your attacking the mage?

3. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

No idea. What was interesting, is that he stood up facing the mage, so his back was to me. This is the only time so far I've seen it, but I'll see if I can get it to re-trigger.

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.