Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Missing 1% Success Chance at Gathering, Refining, Crafting

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by SteelCore, Nov 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteelCore

SteelCore Avatar

Since R48 i am missing 1% chances when i use tools.
    For example... using a true bronze pickaxe (+5% profiency) should give me 95% success but its 94%.
    Using artisan melting tongs (+1% success chance) should give 96% but its 95%.
    Crafting at an expert crafting station (+5% profiency) should give me a 30% exceptional chance but ist 29%.

Where is that 1% ?

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@SteelCore
    What is your overall proficiency in these skill sets, and are you using any rings that up these even further? I want to submit a details bug report as an example on how the missing 1% was identified. Thank you :)

3. SteelCore

SteelCore Avatar

It has nothing to do with skills, equipment or devotional Blessings.

Here are a few screenshot to make it simple... first with regular crafting merchant tongs and the second with artisan tongs that should give +1% success chance but does nothing... 1% is missing:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now screenshots with regular crafting merchant mortar and the second with prosperity mortar that should give +3% but give only +2%... 1% is missing:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now screenshots with regular crafting merchant smithing hammer and the second with prosperity smithing hammer that should give +3% exceptional chance but gives only 2%... 1% is missing:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the same is happening with all true bronze tools. +5 profiency is always meaning +1% success chance. For example mining at lvl 100 (70.7 profiency) is giving a 93% chance.
    On lvl 113 (75.2 profiency) you have a 94% success chance. And at lvl 128 (80.0 profiency) its 95%.
    Right now i have lvl 113 with a 94% chance and when i equip a true bronze pickaxe my profiency is 80.2 and i should have 95%, but its still 94%... 1% is missing.

Elrond and Rentier like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.