Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Missing NPCs

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by Uncle Sven, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uncle Sven

Uncle Sven Avatar

I have placed 5 NPCs in my home. All but 2 of them have disappeared. They are still counting against my NPC total. I believe that maybe they are under the house somehow.

2. Brielle McFerson

Brielle McFerson Avatar

I am adding to Uncle Sven's report. His house is located in Virtue Oasis. Below are the locations where the NPC's were placed and just poofed after placing them. There were 3 NPC placed at the locations listed below. All three have disappeared. I placed 1 NPC down (a training dummy

House type Grand City Chateau
    [8/23/2017 10:53:43 PM] Area: Virtue Oasis (POT_desert_metropolis_01b_template/Virtue Oasis) Loc: (295.5, 43.7, 459.1)
    Basement - wine room Orignal 1 Servant placed, noticed it was gone. Placed another NPC and within seconds it disappeared as I watched. , at 10:57 PM the both NPC re appeared.

[8/23/2017 10:54:07 PM] Area: Virtue Oasis (POT_desert_metropolis_01b_template/Virtue Oasis) Loc: (278.8, 43.7, 466.6)
    Training Room - Orginal Training dummy had been placed, noticed it was gone and placed another training dummy that one stayed in place, don't know where the original went.

[8/23/2017 10:54:43 PM] Area: Virtue Oasis (POT_desert_metropolis_01b_template/Virtue Oasis) Loc: (294.7, 43.5, 501.2)
    Back of the house. Placed original Servant, tonight I replaced that servant. The Orginal NPC is still missing.

[8/23/2017 10:55:20 PM] Area: Virtue Oasis (POT_desert_metropolis_01b_template/Virtue Oasis) Loc: (274.4, 54.9, 487.8)
    2nd floor back balcony - original NPC is still missing

3. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@Uncle Sven @amethyst25 Could both of you write in to support@portalarium.com? I can go onto your accounts and look more easily from there.

@Uncle Sven Please let me know the location coordinates of your house and approximately where you placed the NPCs by typing "/loc" in chat and pasting in the email to support.

Thank you!

4. Brielle McFerson

Brielle McFerson Avatar

Hi Serfinia
    I am currently on vacation away from my home computer. I will be home around the 2nd of September Email has been sent. :)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.