Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

{info needed] Missing Tapestry

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Justyne Kayse, May 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justyne Kayse

Justyne Kayse Avatar

In my 4 story row greenhouse I had a tapestry hanging on the back wall of the top floor in the greenhouse section, and it is gone after the latest patches. The tapestry was the Hospitalers Tapestry.

2. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

Bug Entered. Thank you for reporting. :)

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@GametimeGuy could you do a /debug report where the tapestry was located? Be sure to look around in the surrounding areas - including outside in case it incorrectly placed itself. Also check your bank as it may have gone in there by default.
    If I cannot locate it I may have to ask you to contact our support team...

4. Justyne Kayse

Justyne Kayse Avatar

wow! so I went to the back of my house and there it is way up on the wall.. I was able to pick it up,, I will try now and replace it. thanks, I never thought to look out thee back of this row house.
    also, on the same house I have had (since I first put the house down) a tree growing thru the rear wall of the third floor. I was able to show this to List Rostov, just before the last patches, (so few weeks ago) and was told first it would be fixed, and then that putting a tapestry or art would cover it.. I still have tree limbs invading my house through the back wall in Port Phoenix. maybe there is something that can be done to trim this large tree. ; ) thanks

5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

if the tree's in port phoenix, it's not up to portalarium to fix, it's your governor @WrathPhoenix

6. Justyne Kayse

Justyne Kayse Avatar

thanks ; -) moved house and problem solved... altho kinda missing having a custom wall that no one else had

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.