Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] No longer have nameplate above avatar

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Floors, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floors

Floors Avatar

I no longer have the title above my avatar, it broke sometime during R52. I tried toggling and untoggling the switches in the UI that usually bring it up. Perhaps it has to do with the Blazon I added ?

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Can you hit N in game please to see they appear? If it is toggled off you will have issues seeing nameplates even if the option is enabled in the UI - as N is the toggle option. You mention titles (keypad -) but I believe you are referring to your nameplate?
    Do you see nameplates of others including NPCs? It's a unique issue, I wonder if something got corrupted somehow. If all else fails I would do a re-install. This is the first I've heard of this issue. Did it happen immediately after adding the Blazon?

@Lord Trady of Blix

Lord Trady of Blix likes this.
  3. Floors

Floors Avatar

The last time I logged in the problem had self resolved. It did persist through app restarts for a couple days. I couldnt see others nameplates either. I did add the blazon via web last week but dont see it yet.

Maybe I just had it untoggled via the "N" key, since "Show player Nameplate" in options doesn't seem to uncheck when I use that.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    Lexie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.