Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Orange blobs flash on screen while using the textiles crafting station

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Bella Bones, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bella Bones

Bella Bones Avatar

Title: Orange blobs flash on screen while using the textiles crafting station.
    Reproduction Rate: Randomly while using the textiles crafting station.
    Blocker? No
    Details: Periodically seeing orange blobs flash at various points on the screen while using the textiles crafting station. I'm not sure if it's happening at other crafting stations. It usually happens every few minutes or so, sometimes 10 minutes has gone by before I notice it again.
    Steps to Reproduce: Use the textiles crafting station while making cotton thread.
    User Specs: Windows 10 Home
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz
    Ram: 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)
    System: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

2. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

@Bella Bones - Thank you for reporting. This sounds like a rare incident that may require more information.

I don't see a graphics card listed in your user specs... do you know what video card you are using (or is it integrated graphics)? This may be a video or driver issue.

Also, are you able to get a screenshot of this anomaly so the Devs know what to look for when trying to reproduce it?

3. Bella Bones

Bella Bones Avatar

Hi there Daxxe Diggler,

It is a quick flash and it happens so suddenly and randomly that it would be very difficult to capture it, I will try though. I do see it when using crafting stations and it's usually in one of the four corners. I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB. Here are some other specs I found on the box as I just bought this computer around 6 months ago. 16GB DDR4-2133MHz, 1TB SATA III Hard Drive, 120GB SATA Solid State Drive. To be honest I had wondered if it was an issue on my end as there are times when I enter a scene and it's extremely pixelated. I have the NVIDIA GeForce Experience and it says my drivers are up to date, so that is why I decided to report it since I can't really figure it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.