Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Out of reach?

Discussion in 'Release 41 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by liz_the_wiz, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

I was being wailed on at the time, so I dont have loc etc.. however.. deep ravenswood by the chains at the top of the hill, as an example, it happened all over the hill to be fair.

I was fighting the mage you see right in front of me.. by the x in the middle of my screen.. and "Out of reach" ?? err I can almost PUNCH that far! Im guessing this message is symptom of the cover system or miscacluation somewhere.. as that cant be right.. I can almost hit the other side where the gold spawns from here..

[​IMG]

2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@liz_the_wiz Did this happen anywhere else? If at all possible, could you get the location coordinates here? It's probably this specific location that's the issue.

3. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

It happened all over the hill, and Im sure in other zones.. I had it with a bear I was litterally nose to nose with somewhere.. I will try get you more info..

4. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

Ok by the entrance to the hill near the exit

me = Area: Deep Ravenswood (HiddenVale_Forest02_Tier5) Loc: (57.1, 22.7, -92.4) the mob was Area: Deep Ravenswood (HiddenVale_Forest02_Tier5) Loc: (65.6, 22.7, -93.3) and yet, a couple of seconds later, I could hit it fine

me Area: Deep Ravenswood (HiddenVale_Forest02_Tier5) Loc: (54.1, 27.1, -78.9) caught on video - even when its rubber banded back to its place, I can STILL hit it, im seeing a lot of the rubber banding back when its clearly in reach or not far from its original spawn location

the original picture was taken at Area: Deep Ravenswood (HiddenVale_Forest02_Tier5) Loc: (12.5, 46.0, -52.3)

another example: better video this time taken from loc Area: Deep Ravenswood (HiddenVale_Forest02_Tier5) Loc: (46.9, 35.2, -38.5)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.