Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info Needed]Patching issues

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Mekile Stormwind, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mekile Stormwind

Mekile Stormwind Avatar

I do have a brand new computer it came with Mcafee Live safe which I just removed and I'm now using AVG. I have gone into all the firewall settings and double checked and everything is set to allow access. Unless I am missing something in Windows 10.

2. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

If you removed Mcafee Live from your computer, you must be a genius. I tried for years to get it off of one of mine and utterly failed. I mean this sincerely, if you found a way to get that stuff off your computer please IM me with the solution.

3. Mekile Stormwind

Mekile Stormwind Avatar

@BurningToad @Attenwood This morning I got tired of the constant crashing due to access violations and such and I completely removed SOTA and redownloaded. I can tell you the patching and download issues appear to be somewhat solved at this point. Download speed for the first time since purchasing this game 2.14 MB/S! yes I typed MB correctly. That is the first time it has been higher than 140 KB/S EVER. Also it was clean straight download with no issues or patching issues that I can see. We'll see if it still has crashes later on >:p

GOOD JOB>:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.