Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Property line collision with rocks blocking placment of objects on one corner

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Mixxle Flix, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mixxle Flix

Mixxle Flix Avatar

I'm not sure if this is the proper way to report this. Its the only path I seem to end up on.

* The North East corner of my lot has rocks at the property line. I cant place the corner fence piece properly.

Title: Village lot corner blocked for object placement
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?: Possibly a pile of rocks at the property line
    Details: Trying to place a corner fence piece will not place
    Steps to reproduce: Try to place a corner piece. Another player also tried to place it with no success.
    User Specs:
    Windows 10, 64 bit: Intel I7-3537U
    Nvidia Geforce GT 630M

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Foggymission
    If you can use /loc at the location that will give us some more information. If it is a player owned town you'll have to work with the PoT owner.
    If it is an NPC town, we can submit a bug with those coords so can use your property the way you see fit as here is no PoT owner who could help you find a solution.
    Thank you.

3. Mixxle Flix

Mixxle Flix Avatar

Thanks Lexie. Its Sota city. Im standing on the corner in question.

Area: Kingswood (ForestVillage02/Kingswood) Loc: (-127.1, 25.0, 25.5) DBG: Rm9yZXN0VmlsbGFnZTAyfEtpbmdzd29vZHwoLTEyNy4xMDQsIDI0Ljk1NCwgMjUuNTQ4KXwoMCwgLTAuOTEsIDAsIDAuNDE1KXwxMzU2LjkzNnwzMy43MDA4OXwxOA==

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.